Every construction project begins with data collection. We will provide your business with a competitive edge from as early as the bidding process with faster, easier, and more cost-effective data
- Track and manage every step of the construction process
- Eliminate project waste with full-site awareness using regular, shareable site maps
- Quickly build centimeter-accurate 2D and 3D maps for sites
- intelligent GNSS base station delivers reliable centimeter-level accuracy without the need for ground control points
- Sites remote oversight to identify electrical or water damage throughout project life cycles, effectively deploying your maintenance resources
Response teams are often exposed to dangerous situations to save lives.
- Our semi-automated tools will quickly scout regions and locate those in danger without risking members of the team. We glide over elevated landscapes to quickly locate individuals and with thermal and zoom cameras we provide reliable data to teams by identifying heat signatures through thick brush and snow, then take a closer look for confirmation.
- We can efficiently scan the ocean for those lost at sea. Search teams can use thermal and zoom cameras to sweep large bodies of water even in low visibility, locate heat signatures, and initiate a rescue.
- Receive visual feed of large disaster areas to help incident control centers to make informed decisions. With live stream, on-the-ground teams can communicate the situation to off-site responders so they can be more efficient and effective
Putting out a fire requires heroism to save lives and caution to prevent fires from spreading.We provide rapid imaging tools that feed critical information to maintain firefighter efficiency and safety
- Teams receive real-time 360 ° view of a building structure. By using thermal imagery to monitor fire progress and spot victims through the thick smoke
- We can monitor large-scale wildfires to provide detailed, around-the-clock, and using thermal and zoom imagery, we can immediately locate and assist in combating fires with payload deployment in hotspots and subsequently zoom in to check on responder teams
Law enforcement officers are often required to put themselves in harm's way to protect citizens and uphold the law. We can provide them with remote imaging tools so that they can assess a situation and plan response accordingly, drastically improving officer and bystander safety.
- By using thermal sensors, officers can gain visuals through glass and other obstructions, preventing officers from risking their lives when scouting an area.
- Our accident forensic solutions quickly map areas after an incident to preserve the scene for further analysis. By using 3D maps or aerial LiDAR, forensic units can gain a detailed view of a site to provide unbiased ,visual imagery reports
When natural disasters hit, response teams instantly come together to save lives and start rebuilding. We can provide rapid data collection tools to responders, infrastructure maintenance teams, insurers, and more to quickly visualize areas, coordinate activities, and start rebuilding communities.
- Disaster response solutions provide immediate aerial overviews to identify missing persons. With aerial live stream, response coordinators can efficiently direct on-the-ground teams.
- Disaster preparedness solutions to generate detailed maps of jurisdictions to prepare teams before disaster strikes. Generating 3D models of critical sites, teams can simulate disasters to create optimal emergency response plans
- Post-disaster assessment solutions collect the visual data of affected areas and assets to assess damage and plan repairs accurately. By using automated mapping missions, insurers can quickly prepare and conduct inspection to analyze damage across multiple cities
Sign up to hear from us.